Lucy Sykes Rellie is one chic power woman—prior to taking over the reigns at Rent the Runway, she held positions including Fashion Director of Marie Claire and staff stylist for Allure and Town and Country and even once designed her own line of children’s clothing, which was sold at stores like Barneys and Bergdorf Goodman. While her stylish career is one to envy, at the end of the day Rellie’s most precious accomplishments are her two young boys.
With Mother’s Day just around the corner, the super stylish mom lets us in on her wishlist—which, much like her own life, is a perfect mix of fashion and family.
• Brunch with my boys at either Corsino or Café Cluny, our favorite neighborhood restaurants
• A photo album filled with pictures and mementos of our recent family trip to Jaipur and Dubai.
• The Alexis Bittar Chantilly Garden Earrings
• Handmade gifts by my sons are always the most special. I still hang on to all of the handmade jewelry and cards they have given me over the years.
• My biggest treat ever—Tracie Martyn’s red carpet facial—a celebrity favorite during awards season!