DUJOUR MEDIA STEVEN TYLER TICKET INSTAGRAM GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
Sponsored by DuJour Media, LLC (“DuJour” or “Sponsor”).
NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO PLAY OR WIN.
Sweepstakes Details: Promotion/Contest Name (the “Sweepstakes”): DUJOUR MEDIA STEVEN TYLER TICKET INSTAGRAM GIVEAWAY Entry deadline is 8:59 am EST on 4/29/16 To enter: Regram @dujourmedia’s photo of Steven Tyler with #MeetStevenTyler between April 25, 2016, at 12:00 pm, ET, and April 29, 2016 at 8:59 am, EST. (“Entry Period”). Make sure to follow @dujourmedia on Instagram so we can send you a direct message if you win. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winner will be deemed to be the person in whose name the e-mail account governing the e-mail address was opened. Entrants must provide all information requested to be eligible to win. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries will be disqualified. All entries must be received by April 29, 2016 by 8:59 am EST. All information provided by entrants becomes the property of Sponsor. The winner will be notified by Instagram comment. To enter by email without obligation, email info email@example.com. Please be sure to include promotion/contest name in the subject line. All email entries must be received by promotion/contest end date. One photo per entry, multiple entries are not allowed. Prizes and Odds: The one (1) prizes to be awarded from the promotion/contest are as follows: One (1) Grand Prize: two (2) tickets to a concert performance at Lincoln Center David Geffen Hall in New York City, New York on May 2, “Steven Tyler … Out on a Limb,” including a meet and greet with Steven Tyler. Winner is responsible for the transportation to and from the concert at Lincoln Center. The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the U.S. age 18 or older, who have an active e-mail account and Internet access as of the beginning of the promotion/contest period.
Employees of Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, their immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the promotion/contest. Participation in the promotion/contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules & Regulations (“Official Rules”). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
No mechanically reproduced mail-in entries are allowed and any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods.
2. Prize Drawing: All promotion/contest name entries meeting the requirements of these Official Rules will be entered into the prize drawing, to be held on April 29, 2016 at 12:00 pm EST. The winner will be selected by the Sponsor whose decision is final and binding. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and unfettered discretion to disqualify any entry that it believes contains obscene, offensive or inappropriate content, that does not comply with these official rules or that is not consistent with the spirit or theme of the contest. The winner will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received.
The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The winner is solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes that apply to prizes. No cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole option of Sponsor for a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes.
3. Notification of Winner: The winner will be notified by Instagram comment shortly after the prize drawing on April 29, 2016. The selected winner has one (1) day to claim his or her prize. Sponsor will contact the winner via Instagram Direct message to the Instagram account that uploaded the photo entered in the promotion. In the event that the winner does not claim his or her prize by April 29, 2016 12:00 pm ET one day after received notification, a new winner will be selected based on the criteria outlined above.
5. General Rules: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The promotion/contest is offered by Sponsor, DuJour Media, LLC, 2 Park Avenue, 4th Floor, New York, NY, 10016, which is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise, or for theft or destruction or unauthorized access or alterations of entry materials, phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. By participating and winning a prize, the winner releases Sponsor, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to the promotion/contest or the acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor’s control that may cause the promotion/contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Meet Steven Tyler Promotion; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the promotion/contest. Sponsor’s decisions in all respects relative to the promotion/contest are final. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion/contest in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the promotion/contest is compromised, without liability to the entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any winner, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for paying any income taxes on the value of the prize received. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, provincial and local regulations apply.
6. Additional Conditions: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting any prize, Winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, winning entry and statements attributed to winner (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned.
8. Sponsor’s Address: DuJour Media, LLC, 2 Park Avenue, 4th Floor, New York, NY, 10016.