by Natasha Wolff | December 23, 2013 1:59 pm
Each week, we ask five editors five questions on a different topic. This week’s installment centers on all things holiday—where they’re traveling, what they’re eating, drinking, watching, using and wearing.
Twitter & Instagram: @AdamRathe
1. Wearing: My weakness for Fair Isle sweaters is most apparent during the holidays, when they seem especially appropriate.
2. Watching/Reading: There are so many great movies coming out over the holidays it’ll be hard to choose which to start with, but I’m sure August: Osage County and Wolf of Wall Street will be in the mix. And I’ll have to make time to finish Sam Wasson’s totally engrossing Fosse, which I’ve been slowly working my way through for weeks.
3. Using: If the past few weeks are any indication, I’ll be obsessively playing QuizUp on my iPhone and catching up on my favorite magazines via their tablet editions.
4. Traveling to: Charlotte, North Carolina
5. Eating/Drinking: I’ve been promised my first visit to a Southern fish camp—something I’ve long been curious about.
Twitter & Instagram: @EttaTaylorMeyer
1. Wearing: Blue jeans
2. Watching/Reading: Scandal
3. Using: Noise-canceling headphones from Santa
4. Traveling to: New York and Morocco
5. Eating/Drinking: Ham, mustard sauce, champagne
Twitter & Instagram: @LindsaySilb
1. Wearing: All black everything. Black skinny jeans, a black cashmere sweater, black moto boots. And a gold watch for good measure.
2. Watching/Reading: In between binge-watching The Wire and catching up on Masters of Sex, I’ll hopefully find time to see The Wolf of Wall Street. Reading New York Magazine’s “Reasons to Love New York” issue, my favorite of the year.
3. Using: La Prarie Skin Caviar Luxe Cream to stay hydrated, Google Chromecast to stream from Netflix
4. Traveling To: New Orleans
5. Eating/Drinking: Oysters every which way—wood-fired, grilled, fried, raw on the half shell—and too much Sauvignon Blanc
Assistant Fashion/Market Editor
1. Wearing: The smallest bathing suit I can find.
2. Reading: The latest Industrie magazine, and since I won’t make it to London for her exhibit at the Somerset house, Blow by Blow: The Story of Isabella Blow
3. Using: My Lifeproof case with its coordinating life vest
4. Traveling to: St. Kitts and Nevis with my boyfriend
5. Eating/Drinking: Whatever the locals are cooking up on the islands
Twitter & Instagram: @MeAndMissJones
1. Wearing: I’ll be starting my holiday in a Madewell flannel and ending it in a Camilla kaftan. Honestly, I can’t think of a better combination.
2. Watching/Reading: There are so many movies calling my name. In order to catch up I will be screening a lot of double features. I need to make sure I have an educated opinion once awards season rolls in.
3. Using: My brother works on the Xbox One team. So all I can say is there better be one with my name on it come Christmas morning.
4. Traveling to: First stop Clarksville, Missouri, my hometown, to visit the family and stir up some dust. Then I am going to end the year with an adventure in Mexico.
5. Eating/Drinking: My momma will be whipping up all my favorites this holiday season, which beats any 5-star restaurant known to man.
The Ultimate Winter Staycation: A New Yorker’s Guide
NYC’s Best (and Most Unlikely) Christmas Eve Dinners 
Where—and How—to Side Trip from your Holiday Getaway
Source URL: https://dujour.com/life/the-dujour-5x5-holiday-edition/
Copyright ©2023 DuJour unless otherwise noted.